[PATCH 02/10] security: fix documentation for the syslog hook
efremov at ispras.ru
Thu Feb 7 12:44:50 UTC 2019
The syslog hook was changed in the commit
"capabilities/syslog: open code cap_syslog logic to
fix build failure" (12b3052c3ee8). The argument @from_file
was removed from the hook. This patch updates the
documentation for the syslog hook accordingly.
Signed-off-by: Denis Efremov <efremov at ispras.ru>
include/linux/lsm_hooks.h | 1 -
1 file changed, 1 deletion(-)
diff --git a/include/linux/lsm_hooks.h b/include/linux/lsm_hooks.h
index de179331be5c..a0555683db63 100644
@@ -1276,7 +1276,6 @@
* logging to the console.
* See the syslog(2) manual page for an explanation of the @type values.
* @type contains the type of action.
- * @from_file indicates the context of action (if it came from /proc).
* Return 0 if permission is granted.
* Check permission to change the system time.
More information about the Linux-security-module-archive