[PATCH 01/10] security: fix documentation for the sb_copy_data hook
efremov at ispras.ru
Thu Feb 7 12:44:49 UTC 2019
The @type argument of the sb_copy_data hook was removed
in the commit "LSM/SELinux: Interfaces to allow FS to control
mount options" (e0007529893c). This commit removes the description
of the @type argument from the LSM documentation.
Signed-off-by: Denis Efremov <efremov at ispras.ru>
include/linux/lsm_hooks.h | 1 -
1 file changed, 1 deletion(-)
diff --git a/include/linux/lsm_hooks.h b/include/linux/lsm_hooks.h
index 9a0bdf91e646..de179331be5c 100644
@@ -111,7 +111,6 @@
* options cleanly (a filesystem may modify the data e.g. with strsep()).
* This also allows the original mount data to be stripped of security-
* specific options to avoid having to make filesystems aware of them.
- * @type the type of filesystem being mounted.
* @orig the original mount data copied from userspace.
* @copy copied data which will be passed to the security module.
* Returns 0 if the copy was successful.
More information about the Linux-security-module-archive