LSM stacking in next for 6.1?

Casey Schaufler casey at schaufler-ca.com
Wed Aug 3 00:01:03 UTC 2022

I would like very much to get v38 or v39 of the LSM stacking for Apparmor
patch set in the LSM next branch for 6.1. The audit changes have polished
up nicely and I believe that all comments on the integrity code have been
addressed. The interface_lsm mechanism has been beaten to a frothy peak.
There are serious binder changes, but I think they address issues beyond
the needs of stacking. Changes outside these areas are pretty well limited
to LSM interface improvements.