mount.nfs: Protocol error after upgrade to linux/master

Tetsuo Handa penguin-kernel at i-love.sakura.ne.jp
Thu Mar 21 21:10:14 UTC 2019

On 2019/03/22 1:38, Kees Cook wrote:
> This is mostly good. I'd like to keep the other LSMs listed though
> (similar to what I had originally) so that if a legacy-major doesn't
> initialize, later ones will be. I want to remove the concept of
> "major" LSMs. The only thing that should matter is init order...

Excuse me? Are you saying that

  if a legacy-major (which is defined as the "Default security module")
  doesn't initialize, later ones (any of selinux,smack,tomoyo,apparmor
  except the one which is defined as "Default security module") will be
  initialized

? That sounds strange to me. Any of selinux,smack,tomoyo,apparmor can be
initialized when specified by lsm= kernel command line option (or security=
kernel command line option if lsm= kernel command line option is not
specified), won't it?