Reminder: 1 open syzbot bug in "security/integrity" subsystem

Eric Biggers ebiggers at kernel.org
Wed Jul 24 02:49:30 UTC 2019

[This email was generated by a script.  Let me know if you have any suggestions
to make it better, or if you want it re-generated with the latest status.]

Of the currently open syzbot reports against the upstream kernel, I've manually
marked 1 of them as possibly being a bug in the "security/integrity" subsystem.

If you believe this bug is no longer valid, please close the syzbot report by
sending a '#syz fix', '#syz dup', or '#syz invalid' command in reply to the
original thread, as explained at https://goo.gl/tpsmEJ#status

If you believe I misattributed this bug to the "security/integrity" subsystem,
please let me know, and if possible forward the report to the correct people or
mailing list.

Here is the bug:

Title:              INFO: task hung in process_measurement
Last occurred:      133 days ago
Reported:           295 days ago
Branches:           Mainline and others
Dashboard link:     https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?id=623c2e176b9d80b1872e7559e5b823b1ec4911b6
Original thread:    https://lkml.kernel.org/lkml/00000000000033ebee0577262a98@google.com/T/#u

This bug has a C reproducer.

syzbot has bisected this bug, but I think the bisection result is incorrect.

The original thread for this bug received 1 reply, 120 days ago.

If you fix this bug, please add the following tag to the commit:
    Reported-by: syzbot+cdc562bc26a2b2b0a94f at syzkaller.appspotmail.com

If you send any email or patch for this bug, please consider replying to the
original thread.  For the git send-email command to use, or tips on how to reply
if the thread isn't in your mailbox, see the "Reply instructions" at
https://lkml.kernel.org/r/00000000000033ebee0577262a98@google.com