[GIT PULL] Keys: Set 4 - Key ACLs for 5.3

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Thu Jul 11 01:59:05 UTC 2019

On Wed, Jul 10, 2019 at 1:15 PM Eric Biggers <ebiggers at kernel.org> wrote:

> Also worth noting that the key ACL patches were only in linux-next for 9 days
> before the pull request was sent.

Yes. I was not entirely happy with the whole key subsystem situation.
See my concerns in

  https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/CAHk-=wjEowdfG7v_4ttu3xhf9gqopj1+q1nGG86+mGfGDTEBBg@mail.gmail.com/

for more. That was before I realized it was buggy.

So it really would be good to have more people involved, and more
structure to the keys development (and, I suspect, much else under
security/)

Anyway, since it does seem like David is offline, I've just reverted
this from my tree, and will be continuing my normal merge window pull
requests (the other issues I have seen have fixes in their respective
trees).

                 Linus