[GIT PULL] SELinux fixes for v5.1 (#3)

Paul Moore paul at paul-moore.com
Mon Apr 29 22:55:19 UTC 2019

Hi Linus,

One small patch for the stable folks to fix a problem when building
against the latest glibc.  I'll be honest and say that I'm not really
thrilled with the idea of sending this up right now, but Greg is a
little annoyed so here I figured I would at least send the PR.

-Paul

--
The following changes since commit 6a1afffb08ce5f9fb9ccc20f7ab24846c0142984:

 selinux: fix NULL dereference in policydb_destroy()
   (2019-03-18 12:19:48 -0400)

are available in the Git repository at:

 git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/pcmoore/selinux.git
   tags/selinux-pr-20190429

for you to fetch changes up to dfbd199a7cfe3e3cd8531e1353cdbd7175bfbc5e:

 selinux: use kernel linux/socket.h for genheaders and mdp
   (2019-04-29 11:34:58 -0400)

selinux/stable-5.1 PR 20190429

Paulo Alcantara (1):
     selinux: use kernel linux/socket.h for genheaders and mdp

scripts/selinux/genheaders/genheaders.c | 1 -
scripts/selinux/mdp/mdp.c               | 1 -
security/selinux/include/classmap.h     | 1 +
3 files changed, 1 insertion(+), 2 deletions(-)

--
paul moore
www.paul-moore.com