Sync to v4.14-rc2

James Morris jmorris at namei.org
Mon Sep 25 05:58:51 UTC 2017

Folks, I've synced the next-general branch of

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jmorris/linux-security.git

to v4.14-rc2.

Please track and post against the new 'next-general' branch, which
replaces the 'next' branch.  This is part of providing branches for
security subsystems if he wishes to pull them independently, as well as
maintaining a combined branch for testing and development purposes.

See:

http://kernsec.org/pipermail/linux-security-module-archive/2017-September/003160.html
and
http://kernsec.org/pipermail/linux-security-module-archive/2017-September/003356.html

I'll document this in more detail later in the week, but note that your
worklfow does not not change except for using 'next-general' in place of
'next'.

- James
--
James Morris