out of tree lsm's

Peter Moody peter.moody at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 18:54:26 UTC 2017

with the success of stackable lsm's, it occurs to me that
site-specific, out-of-tree modules could be extremely worthwhile.

I realize that it doesn't make a lot of sense to have something that I
can insmod/rmmod well post-boot, but being able to at least stuff an
lsm in an initrd that's loaded during boot could be very helpful.

Without having any code to pick apart just now, is the idea of this
functionality amenable to folks?

Cheers,
peter