converting Documentation/security/* to .rst

Kees Cook keescook at google.com
Fri Apr 28 20:24:36 UTC 2017

Hi,

I was curious if the conversion of security/ (and prctl/ which only
has two files that should probably both be moved to security/) was
already on someone's TODO list? I'd love to get these done (I refer
people regularly to seccomp_filter.txt and self-protection.txt), but I
didn't want to duplicate any efforts.

I read about various tools to help with auto-converting files to kind
of help speed up the process, but I couldn't find what seemed a
canonical answer to what to use as a helper. Is there one? (Perhaps
this was only for DocBook?)

Thanks!

-Kees

--