Greetings.

Sarah JOHNSON sarah.johnson197070 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 09:19:12 UTC 2017

Good Day Dearest.

My name is Sarah JOHNSON I am 18 years old, the only daughter of late Mr. Raymond JOHNSON from Burkina Faso, I am contacting you to help me relocate to your country to continue my university education in  your country, before my father died he gave me a deposit slip document of ($7,000,000 USD) and made me understand that it was because of his position in the government that his government associates planed and poisoned him on a business trip with them to France and he advised me to look for a faithful and reliable foreigner who will help me to transfer this money to his country and help me to relocate over there to continue my studies.

I hope you will help me with the good faith and trust I have in you, after you have secured the money and settle my education, I will give you 30% of the money for your good and kind assistance to me. Please Contact me e-Mail:sarah.johnson197070 at yahoo.com

I am waiting on your reply

Regards,

Sarah.