Good Day,

Tracy Littlejohn tljn11110 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 14:17:04 UTC 2020

Good Day, I am glad to contact you through this medium I’m Sgt Tracy
Littlejohn am from united state, 28 years old single I am the only
surviving child of my late parents, I am America female soldier
presently in Afghanistan for the training, advising the Afghan forces
and also helping in stabilizing the country against security
challenges, am Actually seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of
$3.5 million, This money I got it as my reward in service by
Afghanistan government to support me for my Good job in their land.
Right now, I want you to stand as my beneficiary and receive the fund
my certificate of deposit from the Bank where this fund deposited and
my authorization letter is with me now.My contact with you is not by
my power but it is divinely made for God's purpose to be fulfilled in
our lives. I want you to be rest assured that this transaction is
legitimate and a 100% risk free involvement, all you have to do is to
keep it secret and confidential to yourself , this transaction will
not take more than 7 working banking days for the money to get into
your account based on your sincerity and cooperation. i want you to
take 40% Percent of the total money for your personal use While 20%
Percent of the money will go to charity, people in the street and
helping the orphanage the remaining 40% percent of the total money
.you will assist me to invest it in a good profitable Venture or you
keep it for me until I arrive your country. If you’re willing to
assist me contact me through my email address “

Sgt Tracy Littlejohn