help for concepts about key management of the Linux kernel security

cauc.peter cauc.peter at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 10:51:56 UTC 2024

I recently studied articles related to key management of the Linux
kernel security module and found some strange concepts that bothered me,
such as the meaning of key Possession.
After reading the kernel keys.txt document and man 7 keyrings still no
solution.
For example, using the keyctl command in user mode to create a session
shell is different from directly creating a new shell, keyctl show @s
has different output
and How to add other shells to the same key session?

I recently studied articles related to key management of the Linux
kernel security module and found some strange concepts that bothered me,
such as the meaning of key Possession.
After reading the kernel keys.txt document and man 7 keyrings still no
solution.
For example, using the keyctl command in user mode to create a session
shell is different from directly creating a new shell, keyctl show @s
has different output
and How to add other shells to the same key session?

Looking forward to your answer, thank you very much