ANN: moving lsm/dev to v6.8-rc3

Paul Moore paul at paul-moore.com
Wed Feb 7 00:13:35 UTC 2024

A quick announcement to let everyone know that with no commits
currently in the lsm/dev branch, and LSM relevant changes in Linus'
tree post v6.8-rc1 that I suspect we may want during this development
cycle, I've gone ahead and moved the lsm/dev branch forward to
v6.8-rc3.

For those of you who have already submitted patches to the mailing
list, don't worry about the update, I'll take care of any merge
conflicts that may arise due to this update.

--
paul-moore.com