[External] Re: [BUG] blacklist: Problem blacklisting hash (-13) during boot

Mark Pearson markpearson at lenovo.com
Mon Feb 27 13:38:05 UTC 2023

Hi

On 2/25/23 22:42, Jeremy Kerr wrote:
> Hi Mark,
>
>> I have flagged this to the FW team (LO-2105) to get their feedback
>> and see if we can get it addressed on our platforms.
> Any progress from the FW team about this? I have a fresh-out-of-the-box
> T14s with this issue, there's 33 duplicated hashes in dbx:

I've been looking at this and the FW team are claiming that it's not
caused by duplicate entries in the dbx table, which is honestly a bit
confusing.

We've been doing some more digging - but is there a possibility this is
caused by something else? I was poking around at the kernel code but
haven't got to the bottom of it yet.

Mark