SEASONS GREETINGS DEAR.

Mrs Aisha Gaddafi aishagaddafiaisha20 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 16:28:35 UTC 2022

Please may i use this medium to create a mutual conversations with
you. My name is aisha gaddafi and presently living in Oman, I am a
Widow and single Mother with three Children, the only biological
Daughter of late Libyan President (Late Colonel Muammar Gaddafi) and
presently I am under political asylum protection by the Omani
Government.

I have funds worth " Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United State
Dollars {USD$7.500.000.00} US Dollars which I want to entrust to you
for investment projects in your country.

If you are willing to handle this project on my behalf, kindly reply
urgent to enable me provide you more details to start the transfer
process.

You shall withness more through the BBC news links below:
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-19966059

Thanks
Aisha Gaddafi