Contact GT Bank-Benin to receive your transfer amount of $18.5m US Dollars.

Barr Robert Richter westernunion.benin982 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 13:11:32 UTC 2022

Attn,Dear
I need you to know that the fear of the LORD is
the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is
understanding. As power of God Most High. And This is the confidence
we have in approaching God, that if we ask anything according to his
will, he hears us. I will make you know that Slow and steady wins the race.
It is your turn to receive your overdue compensation funds total
amount $18.5Milion  USD.
I actualized that you will receive your transfer today without any more delay
No More fee OK, Believe me , I am your Attorney standing here on your favor.
I just concluded conversation with the Gt Bank Director, Mrs Mary Gate
And She told me that your transfer is ready today

So the Bank Asked you to contact them immediately by re-confirming
your Bank details asap.
Because this is the Only thing holding this transfer
If you did not trust me and Mrs Mary Gate,Who Else will you Trust?
For we are the ones trying to protect your funds here
and make sure that your funds is secure.
So Promisingly, I am here to assure you, that Grate Miracle is coming on
your way, and this funds total amount of $18.500,000 is your
compensation, entitlement inheritance overdue funds on your name.
Which you cannot let anything delay you from receiving your funds now,

Finally i advised you to try your possible best and contact Gt Bank Benin
once you get this message to receive your transfer $18.5 USD today.
I know that a journey of thousand miles begins with a single step.
Always put your best foot forward
Try as hard as you can, God give you best.
take my advice and follow the due process of your payment, the
transfer will be released to
you smoothly without any hitches or hindrance.

Contact DR.MRS MARY GATE, Director Gt bank-Benin to receive your
transfer amount of $18.5m US Dollars
It was deposited and registered to your name this morning.
Contact the Bank now to know when they will transfer to your
country today

Email id: gtbank107 at yahoo.com
Tel/mobile, +229 99069872
Contact person, Mrs Mary Gate,Director Gt bank-Benin.
Among the blind the one-eyed man is king

As you sow, so you shall reap, i want you to receive your funds
Best things in life are free
Send to her your Bank Details as i listed here.

Your account name-------------
Your Bank Name----------------
Account Number----------
your Bank address----------
Country-----------
Your private phone number---------
Routing Numbers-------------
Swift Code-----------

Note, Your funds is %100 Percent ready for
transfer.
Everything you do remember that Good things come to those who wait.
I have done this work for you with my personally effort, Honesty is
the best policy.
now your transfer is currently deposited with paying bank this morning.
It is by the grace of God that I received Christ, having known the truth.
I had no choice than to do what is lawful and justice in the
sight of God for eternal life and in the sight of man for witness of
God & His Mercies and glory upon my life.

send this needed bank details to the bank today, so that you receive
your transfer today as
it is available for your confirmation today.
Please do your best as a serious person and send the fee urgent, Note
that this transfer of $18.500.000 M USD is a Gift from God to Bless
you.

If you did not contact the bank urgent, finally the Bank will release
your transfer of $18.500.000M USD to  Mr. David Bollen as your
representative.
So not allow another to claim your Money.
Thanks For your Understanding.

Barr Robert Richter, UN Attorney At Law Court-Benin