My Dear Friend

Aisha Al-Qaddafi aisha.gdaffi24 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 20:55:02 UTC 2021

Assalamu alaikum,
I came across your e-mail contact prior to a private search while in
need of your assistance. I am Aisha Al-Qaddafi, the only biological,
Daughter of Former President of Libya Col. Muammar Al-Qaddafi. Am a
single Mother and a Widow with three Children. I have investment funds
worth Twenty Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollar
($27.500.000.00 ) and i need a trusted  investment Manager/Partner
because of my current refugee status, however, I am interested in you
for investment project assistance in your country. If you are willing
to handle this project on my behalf kindly reply urgently to enable me
to provide you more information about the investment
funds.
Best Regards