I WANT TO INVESTMENT IN YOUR COUNTRY?

Mrs. Hajia Hannah Ahmed info at 247vidz.com
Tue Jul 20 12:13:14 UTC 2021

Attn:

I am Mrs. Hajia Hannah Ahmed I am a Widow and member of the contract award committee and 14 project allocation manager, of the Department of Minerals and Natural Resources in Syria;

Due to the war in Syria, I am in search of an agent or company to assist me to invest my fund  (USD$35Million) and subsequent investment in properties in your country. You will be required to. If you decide to render your service to me in this regard, 30% of the total sum of USD$35M will be given to you for your service.

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Hajia Hannah Ahmed