Dear Beneficiary,

International Monetary fund abubakarsadiq1297 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 02:01:35 UTC 2021

--
 I.M.F Head Office
#1900 Pennsylvania Ave NW,
Washington, DC 20431
INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND.
REF:-XVGNN82010
internationallmonetary695 at gmail.com
Telephone : +12062785473

This message is from International Monetary fund (IMF) I am Mr Bo Li
deputy to  Kristalina Georgieva the current president of International
  Monetary fund (IMF) We are aware of the stress you have been passing
through and how you have lost your money trying to claim your fund ,
you have to worry no more for the international monetary fund is fully
 in-charge of your fund now, contact  me for more info on how you will
receive your fund( internationallmonetary695 at gmail.com) or call me
on-Telephone : +12062785473 for more info.

Regards,
Mr Bo Li