More Authentic Information

Abdoulahi Kazim drwilliamcuthbert at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 04:24:31 UTC 2021

--
Dear Partner,

I am soliciting your partnership to relocate $12.5 Million to your
country for investment on my behalf and you will be entitled to 30% of
the sum once the transaction is successful made.

Please indicate your genuine interest if you are capable so that i
will send you the authentic details and documents of the transaction
in awareness with some of my fellow Directors in the bank.

If you are interested, here is my private Email address:
(ablahikazabl67 at gmail.com)
For more authentic and legit information.

Regards :  Abdoulahi Kazim