Good day,

Mrs. Susan Carter test at mail.bless.gov.my
Wed Sep 30 10:46:14 UTC 2020

Good day,

My name are Mrs. Susan Carter an America but a United Kingdom Citizen, I???m 57 years old, widow, married to late Eng Martins Carter who is a British, who until his death worked with Dutch Filtration for Twenty-Six years before he died in the year 2015 after a brief illness that lasted only five days.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of US$50 Million in bank USA through his Financial Lawyer in the United State of America and we all agreed as a couple to donate all of that to charity. Following my health (Lung Cancer), my Doctor told me that I may not live longer than required due to my health condition.

Looking forward to seeing someone who can use the money for charitable work.

Best Regards
Yours sincerely
Mrs. Susan Carter