[TEST]: Patches not making it to the lists

KP Singh kpsingh at chromium.org
Wed Sep 16 14:51:52 UTC 2020

The mailing lists seem to be silently dropping my patches. it gets
delivered to the CC'ed folks but does not appear any archives or
delivered to the subscribers. The patch is not in HTML and was sent
using git send-email.

I don't get a bounce back either and replying-all does not help (my
colleague tried it as well and it did not appear on the list)

I can think of two possibilities:

- My email is triggering a spam filter. In which case this email won't
be delivered either.
- The body of the patch is causing something to crash on the mailserver.

Here's the patch ("ima: Fix NULL pointer dereference in
ima_file_hash") on a github gist for your reference:

https://gist.githubusercontent.com/sinkap/6dd3829a8259343a6b178cef3f59342b/raw/2b3152a48d77b1c65d0e1b5b8b2e8b6ae6d04ec5/ima.patch

- KP