No subject

Liliane Abel k.griest04 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 14:59:34 UTC 2020

Dearest

Greeting my dear, I am Liliane Abel by name, The only daughter of late
Mr.Benson Abel. My father is one of the top Politician in our country
and my mother is a farmers and cocoa merchant when they were both
alive. After the death of my mother, long ago, my father was
controlling their business until he was poisoned by his business
associates which he suffered and died.

Before the death of my father, He told me about (two million five
hundred thousand united states dollars) which he deposited in the bank
in Lome-Togo, It was the money he intended to transfer overseas for
investment before he was poisoned. He also instructed me that I should
seek for foreign partners in any country of my choice who will assist
me transfer this money in overseas account where the money will be
wisely invested.
I am seeking for your kind assistance in the following ways:  (1) to
provide a safe bank account into where the money will be transferred
for investment. (2) To serve as a guardian of this fund since I am a
girl of 19 years old. (3) To make arrangement for me to come over to
your country to further my education. This is my reason for writing to
you. Please if you are willing to assist me I will offer you 25% of
the total money. Reply if  you are interested
Best regards.
Liliane Abel.