FROM MR. MOORE

MOORE GATES LTD TEXT at TEXT.COM
Sun Jul 19 12:09:37 UTC 2020

Dear Beloved,
Peace of the Lord be with you and family, I am Fitzpatrick Moore a
United Kingdom Citizen, I have ($ 25M) Twenty five Million united
states dollars with a finance House in United State. I will want you
to help me collect this deposit and dispatch it to charity
organizations. You will take out 30% of these funds for your
assistance to help ME disburse this fund to charities. I will like you
to acknowledge the receipt of this e-mail as soon as possible and
treats with absolute confidentiality and sincerity. Please reply to my
Email: (moorefitzpatrick at gmail.com)
Yours Sincerely,
Fitzpatrick Moore