Happy New Year For Our Mutual Benefits

Brian Gilvary 1brian.gilvary at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 07:37:55 UTC 2020

Hi

As the Chief Financial Officer, British Petroleum Company plc (BP), I am in a position to facilitate immediate transfer of £ 48,000,000.00 (Forty Eight Million British Pounds Sterling), to any of your nominated Bank Account.

Source of Funds: An over-invoiced payment from a past project executed in my department. I cannot successfully achieve this transaction without presenting you as foreign contractor who will provide the bank account to receive the funds. Every documentation for the claim of the funds will be legally processed and documented, so I will need your full co-operation for our mutual benefits.

We will discuss details if you are interested to work with me to secure this funds, as I said for our mutual benefits. I will be looking forward to your prompt response.

Best regards
Brian Gilvary
Chief financial officer
BP, Plc.