[GIT PULL] keys: Collected minor fixes and cleanups

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Mon Dec 14 21:05:51 UTC 2020

On Mon, Dec 14, 2020 at 12:49 PM Linus Torvalds

> I suspect the fix is trivial (change the "," to "|"), but I will not
> be pulling this - or anything else that hasn't been in linux-next -
> from you this merge window.

It looks like Stephen Rothwell saw it in next yesterday, and fixed it
up there in his merge.

So somebody was aware of the problem. But unlike Stephen, I don't take
broken code and just silently fix it up in the merge.

I suspect Stephen might have thought it was a merge conflict fix,
rather than just a broken branch.

Stephen: that makes linux-next test coverage kind of pointless, if you
just fix bugs in the branches you merge. You should reject things more
aggressively, rather than make them "pass" in Linux-next.

              Linus