I have already sent you first payment US$5000.00 this morning through MONEY Gram service.it is available to pick up in address now.

Barrister Robert Richter UN-Attorney at Law Court-Benin info.zennitbankplcnigerian at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 11:41:28 UTC 2020

ATTN DEAR BENEFICIARY.

GOOD NEWS.

I have already sent you first payment US$5000.00 this morning through
MONEY Gram service.it is available to pick up in address now.

So we advise you to Contact This Money Gram office to pick up your
transfer $US5000.00 today.

Note that your compensation payment funds is total amount $US2.800,000
Million Dollars.We have instructed the Money Gram Agent,Mr. James
Gadner to keep sending the transfer to you daily, but the maximum
amount you will be receiving everyday is US$5000.00. Contact Agent now
to pick up your first payment $US5000.00 immediately.

Contact Person, Mr. James Gadner, Dir. Money Gram Benin.
Email: mgbenin903 at gmail.com
Telephone Numbers: +229 62819378/ +229 98477762

HERE IS YOUR PAYMENT DETAILS FOR THE FIRST £US5000.00 SENT TODAY.

Track View Website link:
https://secure.moneygram.com/track
Sender’s First name: David
Sender’s Last Name: Joiner
Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) (REFERENCE)# 26046856

Contact the Mmoney Gram Urgent and reconfirm your address to the
office before, they will allow you to pick up the transfer today.

HERE IS WHAT REQUIRED OF YOU.

YOUR FULL NAME---------
TELEPHONE NUMBERS-----------------

Note, I paid the transfer fee for you, but only you are required to
send to the office is $75 only,Been Your Payment File activation fee,
Send once you contact the office,before you can able to pick up your
transfer today.

Let me know once you pick up first payment today.

Barrister Robert Richter UN-Attorney at Law Court-Benin