whether this is your correct email address or not

SANDRA DEWI sdewisandra at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 05:15:12 UTC 2020

Dear ,Pastor

I have a client who is an oil business man and he made a fixed deposit
of $26 million USD in my bank, where I am the director of the branch,
My client died with his entire family in Jordanian

50% of the fund will be for the church  for the work of God,the
balance 50% we share it in the ratio of 50/50. Meaning 50% to you and
50% for me

intervention in the Syrian Civil War 2014 leaving behind no next of
kin. I Propose to present you as next of kin to claim the funds, if
interested reply me for full details and how we are to

proceed to close this deal.

Mrs. Sandra Dewi

Email  mrsdewi at gmx.com