[GIT PULL] Smack patches for v5.4 - retry

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Mon Sep 23 21:38:28 UTC 2019

On Mon, Sep 23, 2019 at 2:35 PM Linus Torvalds

> On Mon, Sep 23, 2019 at 1:14 PM Casey Schaufler <casey at schaufler-ca.com> wrote:
> >
> > Thank for the instruction. I think this is correct.
>
> Looks fine, pulled.

Oh, btw, can you get more signatures on your pgp key? I actually care
more about having a key than having a key with lots of signatures (*),
but signatures and a chain of trust would be good too.

                   Linus

(*) To me, keys are more of a "yeah, I'm the same person that usually
sends these pull requests" than some kind of hard identity.