Seeking Investment Opportunities

Simon Oliver olivia_simon at lihat.dds-akaun.com
Fri Nov 8 16:41:37 UTC 2019

I consider it very important to introduce to you my client who is interested to invest $250 million to $500 million dollars in a reputable project  investment, She is well known in her country holding a political office .

She deserve a secret investment outside her country without direct involvement.  she needs an experience individual or company that can profitably investment and manage the above funds for the period of 15 years or more.

Forward your details to me for further discussion (e.g)  Your name, Telephone number and Occupation.

Thank you
Oliver Simon