[GIT PULL] security subsytem: TPM changes for v5.2

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Thu May 9 19:53:52 UTC 2019

On Thu, May 9, 2019 at 10:23 AM James Morris <jmorris at namei.org> wrote:

> Bugfixes and new selftests for v5.1 features (partial reads in /dev/tpm0).

What the heck is going on?

I got all of these long ago in the "TPM fixes" branch for 5.1. One
month ago, merge commit a556810d8e06.

These are just rebased (!) copies of stuff I already have, and they should

 (a) never have been rebased in the first place

 (b) certainly not be re-sent to me as a new branch

Please throw this branch away and make sure it really is dead and
buried and never shows up again.

And take a moment to look at what happened and why this broken branch
was duplicated and sent twice!

              Linus