Dearest Friend

Mercy Kings mercykings011 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 18:25:36 UTC 2019

Dearest One

First i thanks your attention to me, I am mercy kings My parents
Mr.and Mrs.kings were assassinated here in IVORY COAST. Before my
Before my father's death he had (USD $5.9M) Five Million Nine Hundred
Thousand United State Dollars deposited in a bank here in Abidjan. I
want you to do me a favour to receive these funds to a safe account
in your country or any safer place as the beneficiary. I want to come
over to your country for the safety of my life from the hands of this
wicked assassins.I have plans to do investment in your country, like
real estate and industrial production This is my reason for writing to
you.

Your sister mercy kings.