[PATCH v2 07/11] LSM: fix documentation for the audit_* hooks
efremov at ispras.ru
Tue Feb 26 20:49:08 UTC 2019
This patch updates the documentation for the audit_* hooks
to use the same arguments names as in the hook's declarations.
Signed-off-by: Denis Efremov <efremov at ispras.ru>
include/linux/lsm_hooks.h | 8 ++++----
1 file changed, 4 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)
diff --git a/include/linux/lsm_hooks.h b/include/linux/lsm_hooks.h
index feedd03cbd59..1d60b07f30ab 100644
@@ -1329,9 +1329,9 @@
* -EINVAL in case of an invalid rule.
- * Specifies whether given @rule contains any fields related to
+ * Specifies whether given @krule contains any fields related to
* current LSM.
- * @rule contains the audit rule of interest.
+ * @krule contains the audit rule of interest.
* Return 1 in case of relation found, 0 otherwise.
@@ -1340,14 +1340,14 @@
* @secid contains the security id in question.
* @field contains the field which relates to current LSM.
* @op contains the operator that will be used for matching.
- * @rule points to the audit rule that will be checked against.
+ * @lsmrule points to the audit rule that will be checked against.
* @actx points to the audit context associated with the check.
* Return 1 if secid matches the rule, 0 if it does not, -ERRNO on failure.
* Deallocate the LSM audit rule structure previously allocated by
- * @rule contains the allocated rule
+ * @lsmrule contains the allocated rule.
* Notify the security module that it must revalidate the security context
More information about the Linux-security-module-archive