[PATCH v2 05/11] LSM: fix documentation for the socket_getpeersec_dgram hook
efremov at ispras.ru
Tue Feb 26 20:49:06 UTC 2019
The socket_getpeersec_dgram hook was changed in the commit
"[AF_UNIX]: Kernel memory leak fix for af_unix datagram
getpeersec patch" (dc49c1f94e34). The arguments @secdata
and @seclen were changed to @sock and @secid. This patch
updates the documentation accordingly.
Signed-off-by: Denis Efremov <efremov at ispras.ru>
include/linux/lsm_hooks.h | 10 +++++-----
1 file changed, 5 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)
diff --git a/include/linux/lsm_hooks.h b/include/linux/lsm_hooks.h
index 603659fb795a..79011eff9795 100644
@@ -857,13 +857,13 @@
* This hook allows the security module to provide peer socket security
* state for udp sockets on a per-packet basis to userspace via
- * getsockopt SO_GETPEERSEC. The application must first have indicated
- * the IP_PASSSEC option via getsockopt. It can then retrieve the
+ * getsockopt SO_GETPEERSEC. The application must first have indicated
+ * the IP_PASSSEC option via getsockopt. It can then retrieve the
* security state returned by this hook for a packet via the SCM_SECURITY
* ancillary message type.
- * @skb is the skbuff for the packet being queried
- * @secdata is a pointer to a buffer in which to copy the security data
- * @seclen is the maximum length for @secdata
+ * @sock contains the peer socket. May be NULL.
+ * @skb is the sk_buff for the packet being queried. May be NULL.
+ * @secid pointer to store the secid of the packet.
* Return 0 on success, error on failure.
* Allocate and attach a security structure to the sk->sk_security field,
More information about the Linux-security-module-archive