[PATCH v2 02/11] LSM: fix documentation for the syslog hook
efremov at ispras.ru
Tue Feb 26 20:49:03 UTC 2019
The syslog hook was changed in the commit
"capabilities/syslog: open code cap_syslog logic to
fix build failure" (12b3052c3ee8). The argument @from_file
was removed from the hook. This patch updates the
documentation for the syslog hook accordingly.
Signed-off-by: Denis Efremov <efremov at ispras.ru>
include/linux/lsm_hooks.h | 3 +--
1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 2 deletions(-)
diff --git a/include/linux/lsm_hooks.h b/include/linux/lsm_hooks.h
index 1a01383403b3..3f0a0e2c5fba 100644
@@ -1275,8 +1275,7 @@
* Check permission before accessing the kernel message ring or changing
* logging to the console.
* See the syslog(2) manual page for an explanation of the @type values.
- * @type contains the type of action.
- * @from_file indicates the context of action (if it came from /proc).
+ * @type contains the SYSLOG_ACTION_* constant from <include/linux/syslog.h>
* Return 0 if permission is granted.
* Check permission to change the system time.
More information about the Linux-security-module-archive