[PATCH 05/10] security: fix documentation for the socket_getpeersec_dgram hook
efremov at ispras.ru
Thu Feb 7 12:44:53 UTC 2019
The socket_getpeersec_dgram hook was changed in the commit
"[AF_UNIX]: Kernel memory leak fix for af_unix datagram
getpeersec patch" (dc49c1f94e34). The arguments @secdata
and @seclen were changed to @sock and @secid. This patch
updates the documentation accordingly.
Signed-off-by: Denis Efremov <efremov at ispras.ru>
include/linux/lsm_hooks.h | 6 +++---
1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)
diff --git a/include/linux/lsm_hooks.h b/include/linux/lsm_hooks.h
index 09223911876e..cb93972257be 100644
@@ -861,9 +861,9 @@
* the IP_PASSSEC option via getsockopt. It can then retrieve the
* security state returned by this hook for a packet via the SCM_SECURITY
* ancillary message type.
- * @skb is the skbuff for the packet being queried
- * @secdata is a pointer to a buffer in which to copy the security data
- * @seclen is the maximum length for @secdata
+ * @sock contains the socket structure.
+ * @skb is the skbuff for the packet being queried.
+ * @secid pointer to store the secid of the packet.
* Return 0 on success, error on failure.
* Allocate and attach a security structure to the sk->sk_security field,
More information about the Linux-security-module-archive