Urgent delivery Notification of your ATM MASTER CARD Amount,$15.800’000’00,

MS. MARYANNA B. THOMASON info.zennitbankplcnigerian at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 15:14:03 UTC 2019

Attn Dear.

Urgent delivery Notification of your ATM MASTER CARD, Dhl-Benin is
ready for delivery of your ATM Master card worth $15.800’000’00, as
approved this morning, Date, 18/12/2019. Through the Intruction from
INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUNDS, I.M.F official Directors.

REGISTRATION NO :EG58945
PARCEL NUMBER: 140479
Delivery Schuleded now,
Finally all we required from you is your ATM Card Proccessing Delivery
fees $19.00 only which you must send to this DHL service to enable us
dispatch the parcel to your destination today.

Here is our receiving payment details.
You are advised to send it Via Money Gram Service.

Receiver's Name--------Alan Ude
Country-------Benin Republic.
City/ Address--------Cotonou
Test Question--------In God
Answer-------We Trust
Amount------------$US19.00 only
Sender's Name-------

Your delivery  ATM card worth $15.800’000’00,
Is Due for delivery to your address today upon confirmation of
required fee from you asap.

Call us on this phone number for any inquiry. +229 62819378
Awaiting your urgent response.

MS. MARYANNA B. THOMASON, Shipment director, DHL Express
Courier Company-Benin