[GIT PULL] SELinux patches for v5.5

Roberto Sassu roberto.sassu at huawei.com
Tue Dec 3 07:57:27 UTC 2019

If recent changes allow file labeling before the SELinux policy is loaded,
I think it would help the mechanism I developed. The SELinux label,
IMA/EVM signature can be included in the ram disk (standard CPIO image),
in a special file named METADATA!!! that follows the file xattrs are applied to.

Roberto