MY $25,000,000.00 INVESTMENT PROPOSAL WITH YOU AND IN YOUR COUNTRY.

Law firm(Eku and Associates) ezeobodo1 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 12:33:23 UTC 2019

--
Dear,
With due respect this is not spam or Scam mail, because I have
contacted you before and there was no response from you,I apologise if
the contents of this mail are contrary to your moral ethics, which I
feel may be of great disturbance to your person, but please treat this
with absolute confidentiality, believing that this email reaches you
in good faith. My contacting you is not a mistake or a coincidence
because God can use any person known or unknown to accomplish great
things.
I am a lawyer and I have an investment business proposal to offer you.
It is not official but should be considered as legal and confidential
business. I have a customer's deposit of $US25 million dollars ready
to be moved for investment if you can partner with us. We are ready to
offer you 10% of this total amount as your compensation for supporting
the transaction to completion. If you are interested to help me please
reply me with your full details as stated below:
(1) Your full names:
(2) Your address:
(3) Your occupation:
(4) Your mobile telephone number:
(5) Your nationality:
(6) Your present location:
(7) Your age:
So that I will provide you more details on what to do and what is
required for successful completion.
Note: DO NOT REPLY ME IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED AND WITHOUT THE ABOVE
MENTIONED DETAILS

Sincèrement vôtre,
Avocat Etienne Eku Esq.(Lawfirm)
Procureur principal. De Cabinet d’avocats de l’Afrique de l’ouest.
Skype:westafricalawfirm