[GIT PULL] SafeSetID MAINTAINERS file update for v5.3

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Thu Aug 1 13:25:35 UTC 2019

On Wed, Jul 31, 2019 at 2:30 PM Micah Morton <mortonm at chromium.org> wrote:

> You mentioned a couple weeks ago it would be good if I added myself to
> the MAINTAINERS file for the SafeSetID LSM. Here's the pull request
> for v5.3.

There's a lot more than the maintainer ID in there. You've rebased old
patches that I already had etc:

  Jann Horn (10):
      LSM: SafeSetID: fix pr_warn() to include newline
      LSM: SafeSetID: fix check for setresuid(new1, new2, new3)
      LSM: SafeSetID: refactor policy hash table
      LSM: SafeSetID: refactor safesetid_security_capable()
      LSM: SafeSetID: refactor policy parsing
      LSM: SafeSetID: fix userns handling in securityfs
      LSM: SafeSetID: rewrite userspace API to atomic updates
      LSM: SafeSetID: add read handler
      LSM: SafeSetID: verify transitive constrainedness
      LSM: SafeSetID: fix use of literal -1 in capable hook

  Micah Morton (2):
      Merge commit 'v5.3-rc2^0'
      Add entry in MAINTAINERS file for SafeSetID LSM

Not pulled.

                  Linus