[GIT PULL] SELinux fixes for v4.19 (#1)

Paul Moore paul at paul-moore.com
Mon Oct 15 22:28:04 UTC 2018

Hi Greg,

We've got one SELinux "fix" that I'd like to get into v4.19 if
possible.  I'm using double quotes on "fix" as this is just an update
to the MAINTAINERS file and not a code change.  From my perspective,
MAINTAINERS updates generally don't warrant inclusion during the -rcX
phase, but this is a change to the mailing list location so it seemed
prudent to get this in before v4.19 is released.

If you don't want this for v4.19 let me know and I'll queue it up for
the upcoming merge window.

Thanks,
-Paul

--
The following changes since commit 7e4237faa7213c1cc1d0aa65a44c67ba4729ce9f:

 selinux: cleanup dentry and inodes on error in selinuxfs
   (2018-08-07 17:26:25 -0400)

are available in the Git repository at:

 git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/pcmoore/selinux.git
   tags/selinux-pr-20181015

for you to fetch changes up to 073c1a781e4a1217d572506621434cd6d750969b:

 MAINTAINERS: update the SELinux mailing list location
   (2018-10-10 01:50:15 -0400)

MAINTAINERS | 2 +-

paul moore
www.paul-moore.com