My name is Charles Koch Foundation,

Charles Koch keys73 at alice.it
Tue Mar 27 22:15:56 UTC 2018

My name is Charles Koch Foundation, A philanthropist the CEO and Chairman of
the Charles Koch Foundation Charitable Foundation, one of the largest private
foundations in the world. I believe strongly in‘giving while living' I had one
idea that never changed in my mind - that you should use your wealth to help
people and i have decided to secretly give {$1,500,000.00} to randomly selected
individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as
the lucky individual.

Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get back
to me at your earliest convenience, so I know your email address is valid.
(charleskoch101 at gmail.com) Email me Visit the web page to know more about me: http://www.charleskochfoundation.org/

Regards,
Charles Koch.