,Your urgent confirmation

James Williams zenithinfodesk at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 07:03:58 UTC 2018

Attn: Beneficiary,

We have contacted the Federal Ministry of Finance on your Behalf and
they have brought a solution to your problem by coordinating your
payment in total (10,000,000.00) Ten Million Dollars in an atm card
which you can use to withdraw money from any ATM MACHINE CENTER
anywhere in the world with a maximum of 10000 Dollars daily. You now
have the lawful right to claim your fund in an atm card. Since the
Federal Bureau of Investigation is involved in this transaction, you
have to be rest assured for this is 100% risk free it is our duty to
protect the American Citizens, European Citizens, Asian Citizen. All I
want you to do is to contact the atm card CENTER Via email or call the
office telephone number one of the Consultant will assist you for
their requirements to proceed and procure your Approval Slip on your
behalf.

CONTACT INFORMATION
NAME: James  Williams
EMAIL: paymasterofficedesk at gmail.com

Do contact us with your details:

Full name//
Address// Age//
 Telephone Numbers//
Occupation//
 Your Country//
Bank Details//

So your files would be updated after which the Delivery of your
atm card will be affected to your designated home Address without any
further delay and the bank will transfer your funds in total
(10,000,000.00) Ten Million Dollars to your Bank account. We
will reply you with the secret code (1600 atm card). We advice you get
back to the payment office after you have contacted the ATM SWIFT CARD
CENTER and we do await your response so we can move on with our
Investigation and make sure your ATM SWIFT CARD gets to you.

Best Regards
James Williams
Paymaster General
Federal Republic Of Nigeri