I will definately enlighten you more as soon as I hear from you

Raymonde DUPOUY dupouy.ramonde at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 13:06:04 UTC 2018

Good Morning,

Although, I am not comfortable discussing the content of my mail on
the Internet owing to lots of unsolicited/Spam mails on the net
nowadays. However, I have made up my mind to will my late Husband's
funds to you so you can use it for charity duties and good work to
humanity. The amounts are relatively huge, but please get back to me
for further information. I will definately enlighten you more as soon
as I hear from you.

Best of wishes to you,

Mrs. Rania Hassya