[GIT PULL] Security subsystem updates for v4.16

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Wed Jan 31 21:21:44 UTC 2018

On Sun, Jan 28, 2018 at 3:41 PM, James Morris <jmorris at namei.org> wrote:

> Note that individual trees may also be pulled via:
>
> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jmorris/linux-security.git
>         next-integrity
>         next-smack
>         next-tpm

So I did that, because it makes it easier and more controlled for me.
But then when double-checking that the end result is identical to your
full pull request, I end up missing the seccomp tree.

I can pull that separately too, but it was missing explanations and a
real pull request, so I left it alone.

           Linus