Compliment of the day to you. Dear Friend.

Mrs.Chantal Sonian Kadi ATRKILL at ONO.COM
Thu Feb 8 02:29:19 UTC 2018

 Compliment of the day to you. Dear Friend. for security reason
contact me Through this email (mrschantal.sonian.kadi at gmail.com)

Dear Friend.

I am Mrs.Chantal Sonian Kadi. am sending this brief letter to solicit
your
partnership to transfer $10.5 million US Dollars. I shall send you
more information and procedures when I receive positive response from
you.  please send me a message in my  Email box (mrschantal.sonian.
kadi at gmail.com)

Coupy This Email Id (mrschantal.sonian.kadi at gmail.com)To Reply Me with
this
Id(mrschantal.sonian.kadi at gmail.com)