[tpmdd-devel] New ML for TPM and IMA

Jarkko Sakkinen jarkko.sakkinen at linux.intel.com
Fri Sep 15 21:47:13 UTC 2017

On Fri, Sep 15, 2017 at 11:01:51AM -0700, Joe Perches wrote:
> On Fri, 2017-09-15 at 10:57 -0700, Jarkko Sakkinen wrote:
> > >
> > > Try to get a hold of ashley and ask whether she is actively maintaining.
> > >
> > > While updating Maintainers I vote for removing Marcel Selhorst for tpm.
> > >
> > > You can keep me for now :)
> > > Peter
> >
> > During the last bit less than couple of years I've been maintaining
> > TPM and a bit less than four years I've been contributing I've never
> > heard anything of Ashley.
> >
> > What is the expiration time?
>
> There is no fixed time at all.
> Generally when the email bounces or when the maintainer resigns.
> (involuntarily or not...)
>
> It seems a couple years since Ashley signed anything and five years
> since Marcel Selhorst signed anything.
>
> It's polite to add a CREDITS entry when removing inactive maintainers.

The file ends:

"
# Don't add your name here, unless you really _are_ after Marc
# alphabetically. Leonard used to be very proud of being the
# last entry, and he'll get positively pissed if he can't even
# be second-to-last.  (and this file really _is_ supposed to be
# in alphabetic order)
"

So where do I should add?-)

/Jarkko