namespaces todo list?

Jessica Frazelle me at jessfraz.com
Wed May 31 15:23:01 UTC 2017

You can catch up here[1] wrt the keyring and userns, David Howells is
working on more with the keyring currently[2] seems like from the set
of patches.

[1] https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/9394983/
[2] https://marc.info/?l=linux-cgroups&w=2&r=1&s=David+Howells&q=b

--

Jessie Frazelle
4096R / D4C4 DD60 0D66 F65A 8EFC  511E 18F3 685C 0022 BFF3