selinux: Delete an error message for a failed memory allocation in policydb_read()

Paul Moore paul at paul-moore.com
Mon Mar 27 18:23:47 UTC 2017

On Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 1:56 AM, SF Markus Elfring
<elfring at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
>> …, but I like the error message.
>
> How do you think about to pass the flag “__GFP_NOWARN” if you like
> this information more than the default error reporting of the function “kmalloc”?

Possibly, although I would encourage you to just leave it as-is for
the moment.  Reviewing and merging patches carries a cost, and I would
very much prefer to allocate my time/resources on changes that have a
more significant impact.  I don't want to discourage your from
contributing to SELinux development, but I do want to strongly
encourage you to contribute more meaningful patches.

--
paul moore
www.paul-moore.com